“Decoding as a Route to Automaticity: Workshop and Social Hour”
Connect with other DC educators and experts for workshops, which will all include practical ideas that teachers can implement in classrooms right away. Social hour will follow at a nearby restaurant.
- Prompting for Decoding: How to revise your prompting to encourage decoding
- Make and Take Blending Board: Walk away with a custom blending board!
- Spanish Translanguaging: Learn how Spanish L1 students errors are superpowers!
- Decodable or not?: Learn how to write decodable sentences with the phonics patterns students have learned
- Quick Phonics Survey Analysis: Walk away with a quick way to assess phonics needs
- Leveraging every adult in the classroom: Panel on how to use all teachers in the classroom for decoding success